Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A memory to never forget.

I was just thinking about my past and random moments in time.  I mind fell upon my senior musical.  I played the dynamic character Donna Thompson. A high school gothic duct tape groupie.  I was thinking about how I had a good level of disappointment when I initially found out what my part was.  I however had the best role in the play.  We would get an ovation after a first entrance.  I was thinking about that fact and remembered how my little sister came EVERY night.  And after that first awesome applause, she was the one who made sure it continued night after night.  I love my little sister.  She is amazing.  Why forget this wonderful moment, when I can write it down.

"Duct Tape! Makes the world better!" ~Muscial! The Bard is Back

No comments:

Post a Comment