Monday, March 22, 2010

More quotes from when life gets like a Rolla St. Pats Party

Megan reading a recipe label: "Crime Burly?"
Katie: "Do you mean Creme Brulee?"

Megan: "I'll man the fort, or fort the man"
Katie: "I think you just came up with a new dirty innuendo"

As a cop car drives by:
Katie: "Maybe I should put my seat belt on."
Megan: "Yeah, put on your Police belt"

After a laughable car ride:
Mom: "Where have you guys been, drinking again?"

Katie: "Oh, New Moon came out!"
Megan: "We should watch it."
Katie: "Yeah, get a little bit of Taylor Lautner, without a shirt."
Megan: "Don't tempt me Katie!"
Katie: "Mmmm Delicious!"

Megan: "When I see a light out, I just love hitting the roof of the car!"

From back in the days of Kings Quest:
"Ladle, ladle, ladle"

From the great words of Frankenstein:
"SAVE YOURSELF" --dramatic collapse

During the Lord of the Rings Movies:
"Cue confused Legolas...[Legolas' thoughts] What is going on? Why is everyone crying? Why am I blonde"

[Referencing also the movie Clue]
"Tears...on the side of my face...grieving ever grieving for my Gandolf"

Megan: "Faramir Faramir Faramir!"

Megan/Katie "Giblit!"

Megan to Logan:
"Do you want me to blow you [awkward pause] a kiss?"

Megan's Fortune:
"The next full moon you will have a night of enchantment"

1 comment:

  1. Love it! When I read this I laugh super loud. I guess just because I can imagine you and megan saying these things and I can hear your voices in my head...I know that sounds weird.

    ReplyDelete